Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cards


Ok, so I didn't feel so well the last few days. Apparently I picked up some kind of bug and it threw me for a loop, but it's all good now and I am feeling tons better. I was finally able to take those pics of the cards I made at my friends house and here they are.

Going from left to right, here are the recipes. They were made with all SU product;
Card on left-
CS: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gold Smooch Spray
Accessories: glimmer brads, 5-petal punch, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder, Little Leaves sizzlet die
Card in center-
CS: Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, White Shimmer CS, and Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Ink: Real Red and Soft Suede Classic Pad, Marina Mist and Real Red SWM, Garden Green and More Mustard Watercolor Crayons, and Black Stazon Ink Pad
Accessories: Rhinestones, Real Red 3/8 Taffeta ribbon, Modern Label and Word Window Punches
Card on right-
CS: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Gold Shimmer, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler Classic Pads, Real Red SWM
Accessories: Champagne Glass Glitter, sticky tape, blender pens, SU Top Note Die, Always Artichoke 1/2" Seam Binding
I really enjoyed making these cards, I hope you enjoyed them too! See ya next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment