Saturday, January 15, 2011

Disaster movies and then some....











I had so much fun today. I spent the first part doing nothing but watching disaster movies, and then I spent the second part of getting creative. There are still a few things I am working on, but I was inspired to do these projects by watching someone else do them. So, I can't take the credit for them. If you want to see hers, just goto to her website, http://www.brujahrose.blogspot.com/. These are the ones I made. They were so much fun to make. I filled one with a instant cup of soup packet and the other one has chocolates, and then I made a coaster post-it holder. Here are some pics.
So, the get well soon I used the Beyond Birthdays cricut cartridge, I used the shadow feature.
This one I filled with a instant cup of soup packet. The Baby packet I filled with giraldelhi chocolates, I found this cool martha stuart fence punch @ Michaels and so I was excited to use it. The stork and baby bag are 3D stickers I found at the dollar store. I think I might make a few of these for Valentine's day, we'll see. The coaster is 3 1/2" coaster I covered with scrapbook paper, added a clip and the 3" post-it notes. Ok, that's all for now....see you next time...enjoy your java....







No comments:

Post a Comment