Thursday, August 23, 2012

Christmas Card Swap

Hi, I have to say that I am so excited for today. Why you ask? Because today was my first day to work after not working for the past month. I moved back to Bremerton and have been job hunting since I got here, lol, and that's why I am so, so excited.....OK, soooo, on with the papercrafting...

I want to share 2 cards that I made for a swap that I am doing. I signed up for 2 spots in this one swap. It uses all Stampin Up product and retired product is ok. It's a Christmas card swap....
The supplies for both cards are:
Top Card
Stamps: Christmas Lodge Stamp set
Ink: Cherry Cobbler classic ink
Paper: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP, and Very Vanilla cardstock
Accesories: Rhinesstones, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon 






Bottom Card
Stamps: Bells and Boughs Stamp set
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink, Gold Stampin Dazzle Marker, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Old Olive Stampin Write Markers
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla cardstock
Accessories: Champagne Glass glitter, Always Artichoke Seam Binding ribbon, red liner sticky tape, Top Note Bigz die, Big Shot and a non-Stampin Up glitter pen.

If you would like to order the supplies to make these cards just send me an email or give me a call. See you next time...bye bye

1 comment: